Monday, November 17, 2014

Diddy will Introduce DeLeon Tequila at Art Basel 2014 X Diddy also wants you to desgin his liqour for Art Basel



As the holidays approach everyone is getting ready to do three things: 1. Drink 2. Enjoy family & friends quality time 3. Attend Art Basel (Well maybe just me & my favorite female blogger thefashionplug) I distinctly remember going to Miami for the Thanksgiving holiday in 2013. I wanted to get away and I wanted to see family I haven’t seen in years. As luck would have it South Beach provided me with a few events. One of those events happen to Art Basel. As I sipped on some Ciroc and began my research on this art heavy & celebrity driven artistic event I was left in awe.
The galleries, the paintings and the people just drew me in. I promised myself next year I would attend in full force and be ready to blog. One of the faces you can expect to see is musician & Art Ambassador of NYC Swizz Beats who expressed his true artistic side last year by spraying painting a car hood in which Jay-z purchased immediately. (Holy Grail Art)  

A whole year later here we are and the first person to remind me on my instagram of Art Basel was Diddy. In true form Diddy is not only attending but hosting his own Ciroc event & DeLeon By Diddy event. Diddy is even encouraging artist to send in their best ideas for dressing up his newest venture DeLeon Tequila. Art Basel will be taking place on December 4th – December 7th 2014 in Miami Beach, Florida this year. One of my favorite Artist/Creative Directors Donald Drawbertson will be in attendance. He recently did a sketch book that introduced the Brian Atwood 2015 spring shoe line & hosted his own pre-Art Basel event in Soho,New York recently. I am eager to overload my visual pallet with colors, weird abstract and sip on DeLeon Tequila by Diddy. Are you attending Art Basel 2014?   

No comments: