Monday, February 23, 2015

Selena Gomez Covers V Magazine


Singer-actress Selena Gomez covers the 94th issue of V Magazine. Shot by famed photography duo Inez & Vinoodh, the spread features Gomez in a pair of high-waisted jean shorts, red hoop earrings and a polka-dot bow on the cover. Inside, she is dressed as a sexy cowgirl in a 10-gallon hat, bandana, and flower bandeau top. 
The interview was conducted by her Spring Breakers co-star James Franco, who spoke to Gomez about many aspects of her life including her past relationship with Justin Bieber:
That’s a growing up kind of thing. I was 18-years-old, and it was my first love. The older I get, I’m guarding certain things more. After being put through the scrutiny, I understand what it is. When you’re young and you’re being told so many different things … it almost felt like all we had was each other, like the world was against us, in a way. It was really weird, but it was incredible. I would never take it back in a million years. You live and you learn, you know?”
Check out the 94th issue of V Magazine which hits newsstands on February 26!

No comments: